TOP TEN THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT THE ROBERTSON SCHOOL MEDIA CENTER
10. Mr. Hadge is the library media specialist.
9. Mrs. Courtney is the library media center paraprofessional.
8. Children may check out one to three books depending on their grade level and their teacher's decision.
7. Students have library once each 6 day rotation. All books are due on your child's library day.
6. There are no overdue fines on books. If possible please pay for lost library books.
5. We have a display case in the library for children to share their collections (rocks, shells, etc.). Applications are available in the library.
4. Reading is the foundation for most learning. Promote reading by encouraging reading at home.
3. Please have a special spot at home to keep your child's library books so they don't get lost.
2.We have two PTA sponsored book fairs a year. Please volunteer to help out if you are able.
1. We love to have volunteers in the library. Please stop down if you are interested.